A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive or on your mobile device
when you first visit a website. You can enable or disable cookies on your computer at any time, but
Footballer Direct offers many features that are only accessible when cookies are enabled.
You control your cookies
agree to during registration, and this page is also linked to at the bottom of every page of the
Footballer Direct website. If you visit Footballer Direct with your browser settings already adjusted
to accept cookies, we understand that you wish to use our products and services and consent to
● Store your membership details and any information you have loaded to your Footballer
Direct profile (photos, text, audio, and videos).
● Suggest opportunities that match your profile and your preferences.
● Offer membership opportunities based on your Footballer Direct profile and activity.
● Provide tailored website and email content that is relevant to your profile.
● Improve security and prevent illegal activities.
We may also use information provided by cookies from third parties to help us understand how
visitors arrive at, and engage with, the Footballer Direct website. To access and measure this
information, we use Google Analytics and Google AdWords. (Find out more about Google’s cookie
Please note that the information we receive via cookies is for our use only, and will not be shared
with anyone else.
How to manage your cookies
You can update your cookie settings at any time. However, by blocking cookies you will be unable to
access the above features on Footballer Direct and you may have to enter your password more
frequently. To learn more about how to enable, edit, or disable cookies on your computer, please
visit the aboutcookies.org website.